Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cataclysm's Edge.

Alright guys. I've put a lot of work into this, and it's finally finished. Cataclysm's Edge from World of Warcraft. It's almost life-sized. I planned on it to be 5 1/2 long (that's what it says in my instructions) but it turned out to be only about 4 feet long =\ This is also the first papercraft I've designed *golf clap* Anyway, here it is.


Go here for an updated version of the download.

I worked very hard on this, if you re-post this or share the files, please link back to me and give me my credit, that's all I ask. Besides that, build 50, and gear up your raid group! Have fun!

P.S.: For those of you asking, this is the "Secret Project"

4 comments:

  1. Damn, that's huge. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk, and you go posting on my blog saying you aint got the means to open the WoW stuff ;) Just tsk :P

    Great work though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thank you!
    Well I downloaded the new WMV and I could export 3DS files fine then.

    ReplyDelete