Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paladin Judgement Helmet

Here's another one made by me.
A life- size Paladin Judgement Helmet from World of Warcraft.
It was kind of rushed, and my camera was broken so I couldn't take many pictures.



Here is the link to the download: Download
Please give me credit and link to me if you re-post this.

The point of me making this is because I recently transferred my character Grubzorz to the realm Burning Blade on horde in the game World of Warcraft and renamed him Krahkhurz. This is the design of the helmet I've had on him for quiet some time.

8 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work pal, good to know you're Horde too, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I mainly switched to horde to play with my friends and because horde has more players than alliance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good gear upgrade huh? Our next life-sized model will be that Pally T10 helm, I'm sure you'll like it :D

    Well, I was a NE hunter 'till trying an Orc DK in another server just for fun... and hell, Horde is Metal!! hehe (Alli is majority in my server btw)

    ReplyDelete
  5. junk. password protected. if you're going to post things publicly unlock them so we can actually see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete